Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016

Forest flowers

Oh and yes I still can´t resist to take some photos of nice flowers now and then. Maybe it´s about the close up, the capturing of details you actually don´t pay much attention to, that gets me so hard. It is a kind of intensity you try to catch in photos like this. And sometimes it even translates a special atmosphere you couldn´t explain properly. What about you? Do you like flower photos or close ups in general? Or do you think they are boring? Let me know in the comments.

Forget me not...such pretty, meaningful little flowers, I really like them.
And well, aren´t yellow flowers always full of sunshine somehow?
Elderflower juice is so delicious and refreshing in summer, but we have to admit, that the flowers themselves are also nice.

2 Kommentare: