Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2016

Changing weather in Hamburg

Oh it is really a mess...I´m never sure what to wear, when leaving the house, because the weather in Hamburg is permanently changing. It can be the end of the world in the morning, but as the evening arrives, the sun gets back out. And the other way round. So little me is running around equiped with more clothes, for any weather change. Really exhausting, but at least I didn´t got ill yet. Hope the more upcoming warm and sunny weather will dominate in the end!

Here you go. umbrella, wintercoat, hat, cardigan, long trousers,
thick socks and warm shirt in the morning.
It was cold, windy and rainy like hell.
But as I got back from university...thin socks, long trousers and shirt.
Had to carry the rest, because it was to warm to wear it.
Anyway I will be the last person complaining about sunshine!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen