Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016

Forest fairy (and editing program)

Wow guys! I just found an editing program on my laptop. Gotta know, my precious uploaded itself to Windows 10 without my permission and I just went along with it now. It is not faster or better or anything, just different. But now I found this program and decided to try it. Got an idea for a fairytale and fairy photoshooting and tested some poses and stuff, now I also tried some effects of my new program. Please let me know what you think about the results in the comments! Would be a big help!

Creating warmer colours.
Make the colours seem more bright.
(only fhing missing here are fairy wings)
Playing with blurrs, colours and contrast.

2 Kommentare:

  1. haha! Ur look on the third photo! haha

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You were right, looked more than wierd,and wanted to avoid faces anyway^^"

      Löschen