Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Some outfits I wore lately

The warm weather also remained in Hamburg so I´ve decided to wear my black lace skirt. The Outfits turned out really well (with help from my lil´sis) and I wanted to share them, even though the photos aren´t that good. But who knows, maybe I find the time soon, to make a fashion post again. Hope you gonna like these here anyway.

Haha well no, that´s not the skirt, but I also wanted to show, how I run around the house, lately. Cookies!
So here we go. Never wore the skirt that high...but still good.
On a very sunny day I wanted the show my inner mermaid.
Also went a little bit darker with one of my favourite Disney shirts.
On that day I also made a walk through a forest here in Hamburg.
And I wore that outfit twice, but the first time I added my favourite
Cardigan, because it was rather windy in the morning.

2 Kommentare:

  1. What??!! Jack and a skirt! OMG! Nobody believes me! ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes a rare occasion, but sometimes this does actually happen....not very often, but sometimes^^ More likely anyway to meet me in short pants XD

      Löschen