Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016

First day by the sea

Aaaaaah it feels so amazingly good to be back by the ocean! I love it. I feel good and even things that might get on my nerves usually, don´t bother me at all here. Just feel good and happy. Things got in move a bit slow today, but that´s not a problem. We were diving twice and even though both dives seemed to be a bit stressful, it was still wonderful to dive again. Yes, really think that I will love to go diving for my whole life. Oh and the sunny weather, it is warm, there are not so many people yet, I can spent time with my dad. It´s great. Got some of my favourite shots of today for you. Hope you like them. Feel hugged. xoxo

Jep, the water is still cold, but we dive with neopren, so everything
is fine, and we can enjoy the clear water.
Sometimes I look after my lil´brother for a few minutes. He also likes it very much here so we have fun together.
Oh and he wore those pants today....love them!
You know this small harbourtown doesn´t seem like much, but it is simply beautiful here.
I really intend to get a bit tanned here. Wish me luck!
Oh the houses and the stairs...
...exhausting, but so beautiful.
Of cause we need small refreshments in between, beside a lot of water to keep us hydrated very well.
Oh some of us enjoyed a fresh fish right from the small harbour for dinner. Really good and worth the money.
And with a smooth sunset the day ended for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen