Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Learning greek and notebooks

As a small update concerning university. Things go pretty good here, there are a lot of interesting courses and projects to attend. During october you might get some nice archaeological posts as I joined a trip to Rome for a few days. We´ll see. The only course I am struggling with is ancient greek. Don´t like dead languages and even though it is no problem for me to learn vocabulary, it is the grammar I always stumble over. Anyway I really do my best, but it would be nicer, if I had a bit more money to buy some awesome gadgets or something to make studying more fun. For example, found those amazing notebooks lately and was really tempted...but don´t have enough money right now. What do you like to do, to pimp up your studying? Let me know in the comments.

This is what it looks like, when I learn vocabulary.
Always running around with books, learning material and water.
Look at those badass notebooks. So awesome!
And I was tempted to get me this as a diary/journal.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Mhm have to....it sucks...but it works till now....so I hope the best...hope and things like that you know?

      Löschen