Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

Beautiful weather in Bielefeld

Hey guys! So like I promised, already gave you the first collection of new posts yesterday. Today you get another seven. Took the chance after the long weekend in Austria to spent some days in Bielefeld with my BF during the next. We got blessed with warm temperatures, sunny weather and a big motivation to go out and do stuff. We even went to watch "Civil War" on big screen in cinema. Have to admit, that I am no big fan of Spiderman, but here he was hilarious. The movie is nice and actually I´m glad, that we saw big. Well as you know, you are not allowed to take photos in cinemas, so we got you some nice sunny photos instead. Feel hugged.

In the evening we just took a small walk trough the streets nearby
the Heeper Fichten forest to enjoy the sun, as we got home.
Also as we went to the city center to go for lunch there were
summer feelings all over.
Haha the proof...I was not alone. Tadaa!
But as you see it was really beautiful. I love weather like this the most, especially with forest or water nearby.
And not a single cloud on the sky.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen