Freitag, 20. Mai 2016

My new place (Wohnheim)

Many friends ask me about my new place. And to give a small insight in what a student residence might look like, I thought to show you some photos I also took for my family. It is not much and quite simple, but I already changed it a bit to make it more personal. Maybe, if you like, I could show you some  more photos of my room here in a few weeks. We´ll see how it turnes out.

First things first, had to bring my plushie dog Beethoven with me.
That´s what you see, when you enter. A bed, a desk, a small box with
drawers and a chair. All this was already in the room and sadly I am
not allowed to remove or change them, so I´ll make the best out of them.
On the other side of the room is a closet and a some shelfs for books,
DVDs or what ever you like. Right now I still place my shoes
next to the door, but I want to find something else to do with them.
In the basement we have a party and training room for the whole house, so everyone can come down here to spent some
time with others or (like me) train a bit to tone up. So the best things down here are the billiard table...
...the soccer table and the punching bag. Next to this room is also a small bar for parties and a music room with a piano.
Down in the basement we also have the washing machines and
dryers you can use for some coins.
Every floor has ist own big kitchen, with many cabinets for every student and six refigerators (three people share one).
Furthermore there are two toilets (gender seperated) and three
bathrooms on every floor and a room to hang up wet clothes.
And that´s what the residence looks like on the back sight.
(from the small park behind the house)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen