Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

Witches in the park

The day after the first photos in the park we decided to make more of them and it was sure worth it, because they are so beautiful. It was actually really hard for me to choose some here, but I hope you like this clever witch exploring the park here? We had really a lot of fun and I can´t wait to make more nice shots like these the next time we see us again. Let me know in the comments which ones you like most. Maybe I can make more again. At least I feel creative again, that´s great!

https://www.instagram.com/yamipie_ritsuka/

Did she see something in the pond? Or maybe someone? A pond mermaid perhaps?
Oh she got invitted to dance and of cause it is just polite to follow
such a nice invitation.
So what do you think? Should seh dare it?
I made an even better shot, so here we go again.
Which one do you like more?
This one, or the similar shot from last post?
The cute witch  finding something beautiful and delicate.
Well she decided to keep her dress dry and danced with the
fairies and reflections of the mermaids beyond.
And after that we needed to rest a bit...it was very warm after all you know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen