Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

Witchcraft and church

Oh and those, who know me, also know, that I wouldn´t be able to resist taking photos at a church, if my model looks so much like a witch. But this time we only got some shots with concentration on coexistance. That´s one of the most important aspects of life, right? Respecting others like they are. What do you think? Anyway it simply looked awesome...the contrast between her outfit and the red church, that was the fact that triggered me most. So hope you like the photos we took. I sure love them! If you want to see more of my lil´sis. Check out her Instagram account. Feel hugged. xoxo

https://www.instagram.com/yamipie_ritsuka/


Always nice to find a church with great architecture.
The best thing a witch can do? Protect those she  loves.
Well we knocked, but seems like noone was there.
Oh and this is my absolute favourite shot of last week!!!
Again, check out her Instagram account for more:
https://www.instagram.com/yamipie_ritsuka/

2 Kommentare:

  1. Cool idea! Never thought to make a photo of me at a church :D did u know? 21 june litha (sommersonnenwende), i hope u bring up some ideas for celebration ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh maybe we can make some nice witchy photos again one day. Uh thanks for reminding! I´ll sure pull together something XD

      Löschen