Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Old Litha (25th June)

Hey guys! So now that I finally got out of bed again. The hard changing weather took ist price. Got sick and had some hard days, but everythings fine again, don´t worry. Well while bound to my bed I had another idea for my last Litha post. To be honest, it was really sad, that I couldn´t make a proper post eventhough I had so many ideas that needed to be shared. Furthermore it was so great to get confronted with this nice idea, so can´t leave it like this. If some of you are witches or pagans, you might know that you can celebrate Litha on actually two days of the year: 21st and 25th June. First one is connected to the longest day of the year, when the power of the sun is on its hight and the second day is more a traditional thing from older times called "Old Litha". As you know I couldn´t quite celebrate Litha on tuesday, because of the weather, so why not take the second date tomorrow and use some sunny hours? In case you had similar problems or simply no time, don´t worry I got you covered. The following posts will show you some of the activities I tried today and if you like we can all re-celebrate Litha together tomorrow. Beneath you have a short explanation about the Summer Solstice as such and mainly the pagan aspects of it. Found this on Pinterest and was pretty impressed by the good overview. Hope you like it. Feel hugged. xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen