Montag, 20. Juni 2016

A walk through the neighborhood (Eimsbüttel)

Oh right, one nice thing I did, eventhough it started raining that evening, was following. I took a walk through the neigbourhood, because Eimsbüttel is a pretty prosperous district somehow. At least the house facades seem so. So I took a walk and tried to make nice photos of my favourite entrances here in the street. Hope you like them even though they are phone pics again.
Right now many of the bushes bloom.
So here we start...
Don´t know why, but this one reminds me of Bruxelles.
This one is my absolute favourite.
And the matching garden to the last entrance...awesome right?
Well the flowers in there were just to pretty, to not take a photo.
You don´t see it well here, but it was already raining.
And my thin sweater was defenitely to cold, that day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen