Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Blue inspiration

Hey guys! Does it happen to you to, that you see something and feel instantly inspired? That happens a lot to me lately and I don´t know if it´s good or not. Of cause it is good to get inspired anyway, but when I come home in the evening I already got inspired again by something else. So I have many ideas throughout the day and barley execute any of them. At one point last week one of the most inspirational colours was blue. Don´t know how or why, but it ended with me painting my nails blue and finishing my oreo ice cream. Later on in the evening I wanted to make some more photos with concentration on this colour, but in the end there were only two more usable photos. So here we go with a bit chaotic try of one of those inspirations.

My BF bought this ice cream, but we forgot to eat it as he was here, so I ate with my lil´sis and finished it alone.
Have to admit: I love oreo ice cream! Gotta buy that again, when he comes over the next time.
On the bus in the evening.
And waiting for the subway at "Landungsbrücken".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen