Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

On wednesdays we wear black (AHS 3rd season "The coven")

Hey guys! So wednesday and thursday were a bit stressy and fully loaded with us running around and ending up exhausted in my room here. For relaxing we finished the third season of "American Horror Story - The coven". Realised that I am still half a witch, it is just to much fun. To really take our fun with that my lil´sis took one of the most common quotes for witches out of this season and made it real. "On wednesdays we wear black!" Acutally I also wanted to dress up as a witch, but that day I was too proud of my new Wonder Woman shirt, so I simply had to wear it right away. It was still black you know. But however, there will come more witch like photos during the next days, for sure. Feel hugged and bewitched. xoxo

It was a bit chilly that morning, but this outfit just shouts out loud
"WITCH!"
So wonderful, she looked great in that combination!
Here my new pair of black summer pants from Colloseum and got
the shirt from EMP, but it was a present from my sis.
Aaaaaah look how awesome this is!!!
Thanks again!

2 Kommentare: