Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

My room is too warm

Okay, wow, that didn´t work out! Sorry guys! You might have noticed that I didn´t upload anything during the last two weeks...well to be honest at first I wanted to leave the photos I took with my lil´sis on the front page for some days and then go on, but things went terribly wrong. The weather was changing a lot, what was really exhausting, I had some moody and challenging problmes with myself and if that wasn´t enough I needed to do way more for university and so than planned. So here I am again trying to catch up AGAIN. That sucks...I know...sorry.
So let´s start off with the damn weather here. The first few days after my sis left it got so hot here, that I actually got a bit of tan, but I could bearly stay in my room, because it felt like getting instantly roasted. And suddenly...bam...weather changed. Cold, clouded, rain, wind, everything...it is exhausting. Hope the weather is more decent whereever you are.
Eventhough I could hardly wear any clothes in my room, because it
got so hot in here, I still liked the way, the sun shone in here.
And you know, you get really thankful for some clouds in the
evening, so those open windows are actually for good.
And besides, the play of light and shadow in the clouds was great.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen