Montag, 20. Juni 2016

Harbour on a rainy day

So I told you about the bad weather here and thought to at least give it a try and take myself some time at the harbour to cheer up again. But that didn´t help much last time. It was very windy and kinda cold and the sun just couldn´t get through these damn clouds. Wish the weather gets better soon, so I can lie in the sun and reload my own batteries.

I even edited this photo and it is still just dark.
Oh but the"Queen Mary II" is currently here in Hamburg.
And I found this one souvenir store with actually nice things.
But besides that, the weather was just to dark and cloudy to actually
enjoy it a lot this time...and my camera wouldn´t work. So made
these photos with my phone...sorry for the bad Quality.
Maybe it would have been much nicer, you know, if I had a friend here to just sit there and drink some coke or something.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen