Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Outfits I wore lately

Talking of inspiration, of cause I also tried to get those into the outfits I wore during the last days. Most of you know, that fashion is not my strength, but sometimes the results are still good enough to show you, most of the time with help from my sis. So here you got some of my favourite outfits of the last few days (sorry for the bad quality, but my camera didn´t work and the phone wasn´t so good). Which one do you like best?

Inspiration: Blue Harbour.
Inspiration: First impression at the meeting here in the students accomondation. (comfy but cool?)
Okay I didn´t wear this one, but I would like to have a similar one.
Inspiration: Egypt.
Inspiration: Casual witch.
Inspiration: Edgy Hogwarts style.
Inspiration: Native mermaid.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen