Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016

A feeling of a secret garden

Hey guys! So here we go with the promised witch photos I took during the last week. Couldn´t upload them ealier, because I wanted to finish editing them first, to see which ones fit together. But now they just need to be shared, because we made some really nice ones with my lil´sis. And yes, she was my main motive throughout the week, so I totally went crazy with taking awesome photos of her. Most of you probably know, that I  try not to show any faces on my blog, but there are one or two I just have to show, but please check out my sis´ links, especially if you want to see more of here awesome style. Well let´s get started with some shots, that remind me a lot of "The secret garden". Enjoy!

https://www.instagram.com/yamipie_ritsuka/


Sitting and waiting for the fairies.
Well I just like the contrast of the colours here.
And my lil´sis still likes hot pink a lot...so here you go :)
I really can´t decide if witch or dark fairy in that scenary.
Still a big fan of the small park here.
Doesn´t this look like from a fashion magazine? I sure think so!
Well the streets here are very charming with the nice weather lately.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen