Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Trying new things (small version)

So last week I also tried some small new things like painting my nails differently than usual or doing something untypical for me, like looking for a perfume. Turns out that trying new stuff is still as much fun as I remember. What was the last thing you did for your very first time? For example, I used a Paternoster for the first time in my life and it was fun. Not very a big adventure but still fun.

Painted my nails white and made some patterns on them.
Good advice from my lil´sis.
Paternosta is an elevator, for those, who didn´t know.
It is constantly but slowly moving up on ones side and down on
the other, so all you gotta do is hop on and off on the different floors.
So I saw this advertisement next to my busstation and thought to
myself: Well the Batman-parfume of my lil´sis was awesome, so
why not give it a try and look if you can find it?
I did find two of them at DM and they actually smell good.
One was a bit sweeter, the other more...manly and fresh, but I can´t
remember which one was what. Wouldn´t have bought it anyway,
because if I buy a new parfume, I would look for the Batman-parfume.
Anyway it was cool, that I found it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen