Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016

DIY Candle garden in a jar

Hey guys! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I had to prepare a presentation for thursday and it´s still not finished...really annoying. Anyway thought it might be a nice idea to show you more of my fake bonfire lately. Well it is less a fake bonfire than a small jar-garden, that didn´t turn out how it should, so I added a nice candle. Hope you like it even though it is an emergancy solution. Do you like such ideas? Should I do more versions of jar inspirations? Let me know.

It is as simple as it looks, guess that´s why I like it so much.
Just take a jar and candle you like. I went simple with that one from Ikea and a white bit bigger candle.
Fill it up with smaller stones on the bottom, go on with bigger ones and than push your candle a bit into in, so it stands good, after that you can "plant" some nice flowers around it or, like me, just add some plants around your candle to give it  a last colourful an nature-touched feeling. Víola! That´s it.
As you see: It looks gorgeous when you light it up in the evening.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen