Samstag, 25. Juni 2016

Old Litha (my day)

Hey guys! Well apparently I was fooled by the weatherforecast, because it was stormy and heavy raining all day long. The thunder was even that loud, that I got really scared of it and went downstairs to train with very loud music. Anyway there was like one hour of sunshine in the late afternoon and I used it to make at least three nice photos for you. Hope you Litha was nicer today and you were able to use some of my inspirations and ideas. Let me know, if you did. Feel hugged. xoxo

All about the colours. Amazing how many blue, yellow and green shades there were.
I really like taking photos like this, especially if there are such nice light effects as here.
And can we appreciate for a moment,how magical this shot looks like?
The colours again and the light and well I don´t know, I simply love it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen