Montag, 20. Juni 2016

Sketches

Hey guys! Things are not working at the moment. My camera´s battery seems to be broken, the internet connection is really bad lately and the weather is just miserable. Hope your days are way nicer than mine! Well at least I pushed my anger into creativity and drew some sketches. Wanted to draw more again anyway. Oh I also met another artist at university. She is really sweet and has an amazing feeling for body gesture and face expressions. Maybe we find the time to draw something together. We´ll see. Hope you like my ideas. Tell me which one is your favourite.

My lil´sis and me. Some might already know: She´s a vampire, I´m a werewolf and we both are witches.
Another student told me to draw a zombie panda...well I had no idea how and really don´t like zombies so I made a psycho
teddy instead. And later on that day I saw this amazing shirt design with Joker and recreated it.
Well and tried to make another sharkmermaid.
No I didn´t make this, but it caught my attention so hard that I had to share it somehow.

2 Kommentare: