Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016

Happy Summer Solstice! (inspirational board)

Hey guys! Did you know? Today is the longest day of the year, summerstart and summer solstice. What a good reason to celebrate right? A friend of mine asked me to upload some nice ideas on how to party this nice day and sadly I couldn´t make many photos because of the weather, but I still got your back, don´t worry. While researching for ideas I thought to give you my favourite inspirations instead of remaining with a lack of photos. So later on in the evening, I will show you what I actually did today. If you celebrated today, please show me photos! Would love to see what you guys were up to! Oh and you might also know today by the names Litha, Midsommar or Alban Heruin. So let´s start with some inspirations right?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen