Freitag, 17. Juni 2016

Cute style of a collegue

There´s the thing. I really would like to make photoline/shoot or whatever about the different styles I come across at university. There are so many great people, who just catch my attention by passing by and I would really like to share those awesome and totally different styles with you somehow. But still looking for a way to do that without seeming more creepy or wierd than I already do. This week a collegue gave me permission to take photos of two of her accessoires, that just kept me smiling during our conversation. Hope you like them too. And if you have an idea how I could make my plan real...let me know!

First of all, I am really fond of her hair of cause, but that day she wore
two cute pink butterflies in them and it looked so great. Had to take a
photo, don´t you think so to?
And the next thing was this awesome earring/stud. A black, cut-in-the-half T-Rex with shiny eyes. What a fun idea!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen