Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Old Litha (what to eat)

Litha is a day of fruits and vegetables in general, but I didn´t want to go all veggie/vegan for that day, so here are some really easy and super delicious ideas for tomorrow. Tried them and love them. Let me know if you would like to see more recipe ideas on my blog?

Tried this pancake mixture lately and it is delicious, so for tomorrow I recommend vanilla-blueberry-pancakes  and a yummy drink, no matter if coffee, tea, water or a fruity juice, as long as you like it.
I´ll start the day with scented water again.
This is nothing special actually but I love how colourful it looks
and you can snack fruits in the end.
And as we talk about snacks...enjoy some greentea and fruits whenever you feel like it.
Another easy meal to make for yourself and/or friends is a
potatoe pan with paprika and any kind of meat.
Chop everything, throw it in your pan and roast it with some herbs.
In the evening you could always end your day with a nice big salad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen