Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016

Casual cool outfit for rainy day

Hey guys! Well the weather is moody again, so the outfit in the morning, doesn´t always fit for the weather in the afternoon. On the weekend for example I left the house in the morning in some shorts and a bagy shirt...in the afternoon I had to pull out a thin sweater, long trouser and my leather jacket. But have to admit that this casual look seemed so cool, that I felt like a monster hunter or something similar. With other words, it was kinda fun and needed to share that with you guys. Hope you like it. Feel hugged. xoxo

Simple but cool, right?
Here you go: Leather jacket, thin dark grey sweater, sportsbra and
my favourite necklace from my BF and my moon circle necklace.
Couldn´t paint my nails black, not enough time, but I found this old vinyl record...ideas for DIY?
Over night I had my hair braided and opened it up in the afternoon...hunter feeling like I said.
Oh yes, this was really fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen