Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Old Litha (what to wear)

So beside the colour white, which is wonderful for a summer day anyway you can also wear any warm colours. Red, yellow, brown, orange, beige and so on. The most important thing here is of cause, that you feel great, happy and kinda powerful in whatever you wear, if you know what I mean. My white summer dress is still in Austria so I´m gonna go with red and brown shades. Furthermore different to Midsommar for example, where people like to braid their hair, mine just stay open, so they can wildly fly around when I dance or run through nature. What would you like to wear on such a day? Let me know in the comments or even better, show me pictures.

I´ll wear my red skater skirt together with a basic redish tank top
from C&A and my black high shoes from H&M.
For jewelery I´ll go with some nice bracelets and these two necklaces.
I´ll also wear my favourite necklace from my BF and open hair.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen