Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

What a lazy day

Well guys, I didn´t do much today. It was just delightful to lay around at home and do nothing at all. Really, if everything seems to get to much for you, don´t forget that it is okay to take some time just for you. It doesn´t matter if it´s a day or just few hours. Take some time to relax now and than. That´s good for you. So I wish you a wonderful evening and see ya tomorrow again. xoxo

By the way: Are you a Santa/Christkind believer? (Why/Why not)

I wanted to show you the snow I got surprised of.

All I did was painting my nails, wearing my comfy red
knitted sweater and eating spagetti with grandma for lunch.

I don´t know. I made this picture by accident on the train, as
I wanted to catch all this snow for you, but I kinda like it.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I wish snow will come to berlin too. And than as much as there where you are XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wish you all the best and if you get lucky I want to see photos^^

      Löschen
  2. Of course ^^ thats worth blogging about XD

    AntwortenLöschen