Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014

Last minute gifts

Oh gosh! Did that happen to you too? I forgot someone! I forgot one present! So I had to run and get something cute, easy, nice and so on. And if you have this problem too I have here some ideas for you, that are not that expensive but easy, kinda personal and a nice idea. It doesn´t matter if you just give someone a nice Card or chocolate or even hot chocolate for cold nights. It´s the thought that Counts! Believe me. Don´t Forget! Selfmade presents are always tops (for example a photo Collage)
I also made some christmas cupcakes today, I´ll show you the next days.
But now I just wish you a nice pre-christmas-evening. (without that much stress XD) and tomorrow we all enjoy when magic creatures come and bring awsome presents! XOXO



At Thalia you can get those adorable vintage carousels and
snowglobes and boxes. Perfect in combination with cookies
or a nice card with best wishes.

Need something for a good friend?
Nice phonecases are always a good idea for youngsters
and you can find them almost everywhere, like here at Primark.

Need something more girlie?
Press-on-nails and christmas themed lipbalm
from Primark, easy, cheap and cute.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, I hope they still have them ^^~ those carousels look amazing *-*~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. They sure still have them^^ and yes I thought you might like them^^

      Löschen