Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014

First december week gets to an end

All months go past,
each is like a guest.
December is the last,
December is the best.
Each has lovely things,
each one is a friend.
But December brings
Christmas at the end.


So guys I spent most of the time in the train today, because I got to my grandma. And I tell you there was a moment, after a long...very long tunnel, when suddenly I raised my head, looked out of the window and there was snow like everywhere! Noone  told me that it snowed here. So I guess the next pictures you´ll get will be covered in white. But until then I have some goodies for you I found while shopping and don´t forget to eat well. You know fooooood makey happy, not even yourself, but especially your body. See ya tomorrow, have a nice evening. xoxo
Hey what´s your best Christmas ever experienced?



A yummy fruit breakfast and lunch with tomatoes and mozarella sticks.

Ever get cold outside?
Get yourself some handwarmers. I found these at Nanu Nana.

Already looking for presents? I bet those headphones are not
only great for Kids but also for big fans. Found those at Libro.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen