Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

Today is a perfect day for a perfect day

Today went by so fast. I tell you it was a great day, it didn´t even matter that the weather wasn´t that nice, as I hoped. But I had a yummy breakfast (Yogurth with honey and banana slices) I chatted with friends and finally got my adventcalendar and opend the first two little gifts. Chai Latte instant mix and popcorn with salty flavor! Awsome! For lunch I made some vegetables with chicken nuggets and went swimming. A round along the christmasmarket led me to a small fire show of two wonderful woman, I´m gonna show you picture of them, promise. Back at home I got me some vegetables with a bit meat again and a yummy chai latte. Well and because of all this good food today I wanted to ask for your favorite christmas eve dinner, but I realised that many don´t think of that yet....so...

What´s your favorite winter dinner meal?

And by the way, have a nice evening!

Some black and white photos I took the other day.
Kinda reminds me of peace on earth, or so...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Cookies with hot chocolate right in front of a fireplace^^~ aaand of course a good book. Or cheesecake and chailatte (with cinnamon-taste) in a cafe with my dad and the dogs XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That sounds really awsome...I´m gonna try that this year too^^

      Löschen