Montag, 22. Dezember 2014

Gingerbread cookies

Two days to Christmas! Got all your presents? A tree? Some songs to keep up the magic mood? Did it already snow? Went skiing, ice skating and snowman building? Already finished your cookies?
Okay, don´t get stressed, don´t worry, everythings fine.
I got bombared with these and more questions today and let me tell you I´m still working on most of them. I´m sure all this will be able to manage until christmas eve so don´t panic. Chillax and enjoy everything that´s happing. I know the last four days before the actual magic night are the most stressy ones, but I have to admit that I also love these days. The anticipation gets to his peak and makes christmas even more beautiful. We went to make some last errands for the party and presents and I made some instant gingerbread cookies (couldn´t resist). Maybe I´ll give them to some neighbours. Let´s see. I wish you all a nice last days and a wonderful Spirit. Be loved and joyful. Xoxo



I love to watch cookies as the grow in the oven.

Don´t they just look absolutely yummy? I know the icing is missing, but I had
none, so this year they keep anonymous.

If you want to make your cookies a giveaway you can either just put them into
little bags or boxes or you place them in a cute matching bowl or cup.
I found these at Libro and thought that this would look really cute with some
transparent wrapping paper and a little charm like this candy cane from Nanu Nana.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wuaaah *-* I think I'm gonna be a sweets-chief. They look so tasty ^^~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha thank you very much^^
      As I said the icing is missing this year, but therefore I´ll make them extraordinary next year XD

      Löschen