Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Coca Cola - Holidays are coming (2)

We started yesterday with Coca Cola clothes, today I want to show some other stuff. I hope you like some of them. And what I wanted to ask you is following: What´s on your christmas list?
I want to watch tons of christmas movies, go ice skating, choose a christmastree and decorate it, make a comfy shristmas day and most important...enjoy this time with family and friends...and you. So wish you a nice evening. xoxo




I want those! Found them on the internet and did you see?
You can put one of them on your christmastree.
It looks like a christmastree charm, so awsome!


These lipbalm-set in this adorable Coca Cola box are from Accessoires.

Well, those metal boxes are a bit to rosé
for my taste, but I wanted to show them to you
anyway. Found them at a little store in Innsbruck.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ou! Fanta! My absolut favorite*-*
    Can you buy all the stuff at primarkt?^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well Primark has similar things but I just love to troll through Shops and look what I find^^ that´s why I always write the Shops where I found it below the pictures^^

      Löschen