Montag, 1. Dezember 2014

First day of christmastime (+Songs)

Hey guys! It is finally Dezember, means we can open our first adventcalender gift. I hope you have one, otherwise just do something you like, something that makes you happy. This could be a cup of yummy hot chocolate, your favorite tea or coffee, some good cookies or just a movie you love. And I thought with the first of Dezember at our door, I´m gonna give you my list of favorite christmas songs for this special time of the year. So I hope you like some of them. I basically listen to them through out the wintertime. So enjoy and I wish you a magical Dezember! Xoxo


The Christmas waltz - She&Him
Have yourself a merry Little Christmas - She&Him
White Christmas - Bing Grosby
All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
Coca Cola Christmassong - Melanie Thornton
Shake up Christmas - Train
Let it snow - Dean Martin
Christmas lights - Coldplay
The happy elf - Harry Connick Jr.
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
All alone on Christmas - Darlene Love
Let it snow - Natalie Paul
Winter Wonderland - Jason Mraz
Sleigh ride Christmas song - Nickelodeon
Have yourself a merry Little Christmas - The Pretenders
I´ve got my love to keep me warm - Frank Sinatra
It´s the most wonderful time of the year - Andy Williams
Santa Claus is coming to town - Michael Bublé
I´ll be home for Christmas - Bing Grosby
What Christmas means to me - Stevie Wonder
The man with the bag - Kay Starr
Happy Christmas - John Lennon
It´s going to look a lot like Christmas - Bing Grosby
Merry Christmas Baby - Bruce Spingsteen
So it is Christmas - Celine Dion
Driving home for Christmas - Chris Rea

What are your favorite christmas tunes/Songs?



As I wait for the bus, I realise how nice the first Dezember is.

As if the sky was on fire. Reminded me of summertime.


3 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful☆ the sky is so cool on those pics^^

    And the songlist is just lovely^^
    I have a Cd of ally mcbeals christmas songs^^ nice and heartwarming

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yep it was really great^^
      thank you very much!
      oh ally mcbeal was such a great series XD

      Löschen
    2. Totally^^ I like the way she acted XD

      Löschen