Montag, 15. Dezember 2014

Some nice things...

Well guys I´m sorry, but today was a very stressful. My grandma took me to a lot of places. We went to the bank, a lawyer, graveyard, we had to make a dozen angles for her friends...so I´m really tired and exhausted and won´t write a lot today. So I just Show you some nice things I found now and then.. enjoy..see ya. xoxo
Do you know all the names of Santas reindeers?

Pocketwatches from the christmasmarket in Innsbruck, Tyrol.
But you can find some like these also at Accessoires or Claires.

Awsome robot figures in yellow and green, retro style, from Nanu Nana.

Earphone Splitters to share your music with others.
I found the pink heart and black star at H&M.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I wanna have the robots for deco in my room *-* and the black star is awesome.^^~ reminds me of the anime "black roch shooter" XD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yey I also thought that these robots are just adorable XD Maybe I find a way to make them myself. Like a DIY Project....we´ll see. And I really like earphone splitters, they always look so cute^^

      Löschen
  2. Building an own robot can be cool to *-* like being the first one having a KI *-*

    AntwortenLöschen