Samstag, 27. Dezember 2014

What days...

Oh gosh guys I´m so so so sorry, but I  kinda checked out for the last days. Today I hardly left bed and just watched the third season of "Dexter". Any other fans of this cute charming serial killer? I still hope I´m not the only one. But still... I went to family in Germany and had a long train day yesterday and just fell into the bed and shut off. The most exiting thing happened today was the pizza I just ate. It wasn´t the best but at least I ate something warm. I also got some late christmas presents yesterday evening. A Cuthulu pillow, a little plushie Minion, some more Chai and a blue nice dice. I got rid of the last presents I brought along and have to admit that it feels good just to stay in bed for a whole day. So if you get stressed...try it! Of course I´m sorry, that I forgot to post for you guys, but I simply wasn´t in the shape for it. I´ll sure try to go on with today, promise.
I hope you had a very wonderful christmas eve/night/morning with a lot of magic, friends, family, warmth and of course some great gifts from Santa/Christkind. As I said, I´m gonna try to show you some day what I found under the christmas tree, but for start we go easy. Wish you a beautiful evening! xoxo


Nearby the trainstation in Hannover.

It started to snow in Salzburg.

And it went on snowing until we entered the trainstation in Munic.

I love to read magazines, books and watch
movies while going by train.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen