Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2014

Sketches

No time. To much stress. But I won´t let you down. Don´t worry. I wanted to show you some new sketches and another painting. I hope you like them. Wish you a nice evening and a wonderful mood. Don´t forget to be awsome today. Wish you best luck with everything you want to manage. xoxo

My last christmas painting challenge. I really like it, but you have
to image the background a bit more blue (like water).

I´ve been watching "Snowwhite and the
huntsman" lately and wanted to draw something.

Do you also have a drink that just makes
you happy when you drink it? Especially now around
christmastime? I love Coca Cola, Chai and hot chocolate.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful ^^~ and the last one is too cute

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Awww thank you so so much!
      Yes I thought of all those girls, who love Starbucks and thought...well why not make it nerdy cute^^

      Löschen