Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014

Garmisch Badnach Klamm/Creek

Today was soooooo awsome! Guys I hope you had a wonderful day too. My dad woke me up and told me to get dressed. We went to the Badnach Creek, where you can walk by a river that dug into the mountain. My first thought was, that this river is actually not that big or wild, but when you look up, how deep you are surrounded by stones and cliffs...well this river have been here for quite a long time. Many places on this tour (about an hour) reminded me of different Fantasy movies like Lord of the rings, Dragonheart or Eragon, you know what I mean. It was quite cold, why we went to drink some tea afertwards and back at home we made ourself a selfmade Pizza that tasted just great. The rest of the day we drank Chai, coffee and tea, we talked, cleaned up and enjoyed our Company. It was a good day, a great day, I hope the following will be similar. I wish you a nice evening and sweet dreams. XOXO


A wet and beautiful way through waterfalls and tunnles.

A light of sun at the end of a long way.

As I told you, I felt like in the middle of a fantasy movie.

The last steps back with the desire for a hot berry-tea.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen