Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014

Cookie time!

Christmas is already around the corner! Ten days to go. What that means? It is COOKIE time! Sure you know that cookies are not only awsome as a all day long snack for simply everywhere, but also a nice litte gift for family, friends or  neighbours. It is easy, fast, cute and personal. But of course you don´t have to share your cookies if you don´t want to. I totally understand that. So guys get crazy and ready to make some delicious winter bakery snacks for you and Santa/Christkind. I love to make very colourful ones, but with that I don´t just mean any decoration you could think of (sweet glitter and sparkle, sugar, chocolate, colourful litte pearls and stars and snowflakes and and and). No, I also love to colour the cookies themself with this colourpowder in many different ways. Of course some of you might not have the time or spirit to stand that long in the kitchen, but believe me it is great for kids (and adults!). But if you want to go easy on it I found some things that might help you enjoy the baking even more.
And by the way: What are your favorite christmas cookies?
I sure love everything with chocolate and no christmas is real christmas without gingerbread!


To get in the right mood for christmas baking I got
you these little helpers from Nanu Nana.
Of course ginger bread themed. You have here small cake
forms, cookie boxes, kitchen helpers and chocolate spoons.

To go very easy, fast and cute through this holiday chapter
you can get yourself some of those cookie stamps from
Nanu Nana, Butlers or Thalia. The prices are different so check first.

What do you think about dunkin´your fresh yummy cookies
in a hot chocolate while sitting at home in the evening?
I sure love it! Here I found some nice winter cups at Nanu Nana.

2 Kommentare: