Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Christmas movies

Today we have to wait exactly one week until christmas! I can hardly wait anymore. I´m looking so forward to the christmastree, the lights, the presents, this moment when the family sits together and sings christmassongs, while the only light in the room are the candles on the tree. The big christmas dinner with everyone sitting together, talking, laughing remembering the good times. Yes I can hardly wait for this magic night. This one night when everything seems to be alright. Sometimes when I hear people complain about this time I´d like to shake them very hard, because they don´t seem to realise what an important night this is for human kind. However I wish you a very nice evening. And now with christmas that close I wanted to give you my favorite christmas movies. So here we go, I hope you like some of them. Enjoy. Xoxo
What´s your favorite christmas movie?

Rise of the Guardians
Frozen
Polar Express
Nightmare before Christmas
Elf
Grinch
Arthur Christmas
Santa Claus
Hugo Cabret
Penelope
Cool Runnings
Home all alone
Winter´s Tale

Frozen, Rise of the guardians, The Polar express

The Grinch, Home alone, Elf

Penelope, Hugo Cabret

Winter´s tale, Cool runnings, The nightmare bevore christmas






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen