Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Get comfy it´s cold outside

Well guys, I recognized that temperature droped more and more in the last few days, so I had to get my hat and scarf already. So I went to find you some nice holiday themed comfy clothes for the colder days. There will be more coming in the next days but I wanted to start of with these ones so I hope you like some of them. I remember always wearing super comfortable clothes matching with our christmas decorations around christmas eve. And you know what? While writing this another shristmas question appeared to me:
What is your earliest Christmas Memory?

Sweater from Primark.
A fluffy superwarm Mickey Mouse sweater in black and white,
another fluffy one in grey with little penguines on it and
of course I had to be a bit geeky as I found the Hogwarts sweater.

Those christmas themed onesies from Primark might seem a
bit strange on first sight, but I find the one with all those muffin
men on it quite adorable, and they are really warm.

And I just had to show you this Santa
sweater from C&A. Hohoho!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Woah*-* I like the grey one with the pengiuns^^~ they look so cute♡

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Who doesn´t like penguines ? XD And oh yes they do^^ and they are so nice to wear, feel really good on the skin and hold you perfectly warm.

      Löschen
  2. Wow thank you very much^^ That´s really really nice of you!
    I just took a look at your own blog and I´m honestly stunned. Your Pictures are really beautiful and I love reading through your texts. So thanks for following! I sure will visit your blog regularly too.

    AntwortenLöschen