Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014

Coca Cola - Holidays are coming (1)

Okay, today was another day, where I didn´t do much. So this post won´t be very long of informating. But I showed you my new Coca Cola sweatshirt I got for Nikolo. So I have a lot more like this (I´m a fan of Coca Cola). And I wanted to share this with you.
And I didn´t ask any Christmas questions lately so...
How did you decorate your house or room for Christmas?

Those pullovers are from Primark. Of course I got me
the left one, but the right one has little lights you can
switch on, what I find quite amusing.

Also at Primark I found these thinner sewatshirts. They
are similar to the one I got for Nikolo. Also very cute!


Something underneath the new sweaters?
I found shirts like this also at Primark, matching
to this very american beanie.

And well I just had to show this even if it looks...strange.
A Coca Cola onesie from Primark.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Uuuh, they totally look cool*-* I wanna have the hat ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aren´t they? XD I love the style and the ideas of theri Merchandise clothing line^^

      Löschen