Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014

Accessoires + clothes (Frozen inspired)

Hey guys! I guess this post is more for girls, but those things are so cute, I had to show them. So maybe you like some. I´m sure you know the movie "Frozen". In the last few day I found a lot of clothes, accessoires and other stuff that reminded me of this cute movie. So here are my favorites.
By the way, I finally have time to draw again, thanks to my BF and I wanted to show you what I made because of him. So thanks!
Wish you a nice evening and a delightful week. xoxo


These necklaces are from H&M, they are elegant, cute  and
I think they are perfect for the wintertime and any outfit.

Kid´s wear also from H&M.
The right one reminded me of Elsa.

Okay I had to show you those from Primark!
It´s Olaf from "Frozen" for big and small fans.

So these are very expensive, because I found them at Swarovski.
But I really like the lower one and maybe some of you do to.

And this is the little piece of art I created today.
I had to draw myself in any way I like, so I tried to be an angle.
The background is ombre-red and the corner is glittering gold.
Hope you like it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen