Montag, 29. Dezember 2014

Bielefeld christmasmarket

It was a great day today. We slept really long, took a very long shower (I miss the swim training to be honest). And we watched the movie "Pompeii". It is a really great piece, but as always I´m not that fond of the love story...and oh spoiler alert: Everyone dies. It´s like Shakespear.
Anyway, we also went on the christmas market here around. We ate champignons...mushrooms...and drank some hot honeywine (Met). We also couldn´t pass the Underground Factory,  but these photos I´ll show you tomorrow. I love this store! It was simply great today and I hope you had a wonderful day too! Feel hugged. XOXO

My favorite part of the christmasmarket.
Kid´s world: Carousel, sweets and more.

Champignons with sauce and bread.

Worlds best hot chocolate cafe...YUMMY

And I told you about the sweets...Crêpes

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wuaaah *-* much beautifuller than the wilmersdorfer christmas market near my home ^^" (I want the hot chocolate *-* did it taste good?^^~)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. yeah it is realy nice isn´t it^^
      and the hot chocolate was one of the best I ever drank. We will defenitely go there again. We have to! It was soooooo good^^

      Löschen