Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

Sketches

Hey guys. I hope your week was great and not that stressy. As you know I´m at my grandma´s and don´t leave the house much, but that´s not such a problem. I´m glad to have a bit time for myself. And I draw a lot lately and I wanted to show you some of my drawings. I hope you like them.
I got some fake snow spray today. Did you try that already? I bet it is fun!

Acrylic painting as a christmas challenge from my BF.
What do you think? Did I succeed?

For those girls, who want to feel like a princess once
in a while, but are not that typical girlie person.

You know, I´ve been watching "Maleficent" lately.
That´s what I drew after the movie. The message of the Story?
NEVER PISS OFF A FAIRY!

Well that Biker-Girl didn´t turn out as expected.
But I still like it, so what do you think?

And who doesn´t feel wierd once in while?
I defenitely do!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen