Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015

Trees and first bonfire

Well I guess we all have one or two festive meetings with friends, family or collegues from work before Christmas. This year I also had some. At first I got really stressed, but then I found a great outfit and I got my grandma´s car to drive there myself. That made it less stressful. And gotta tell you, I looked a bit like Jane Rizzoli from "Rizzoli and Isles" with my black trousers and the blazer I found between my things at grandma´s. Before I drove to the nice dinner with the guards I passed by a nice little forrest and took some photos out of the car (because I was late already). Feel hugged. xoxo


PS. Would you like to see a small fairytale photoshooting?


I have to take time to make some nice photos there when I get back to Carinthia.
Oh I already have some ideas for
Red Riding Hood or Hänsel and Gretel.
Before dinner we enjoyed some winter tea by a small and wonderful
warming bonfire outside.
Yes, this was my outfit.
Yes, I gotta take a better photo of it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen