Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015

Cookies (Vanillekipferl-Kekse)

Well guys I wanted to make many many many cookies this year, but you might have recognized, that somehow this winter didn´t turn out how I wanted it to be. Anyway I finally made some yummy cookies and yes, I am damn proud of them. If you want to try them to I got the link to the recipe below the first photo. Enjoy and feel hugged. xoxo


I´ve decided to go with the basics as you see.
But I also wanted to have some moon shaped cookies.
I rolled out the dough until it was about 5mm thick.
Always a good idea is to combine your cookies with nuts or chocolate.
My favorite nuts are defenitely walnuts.
After some minutes in the oven you gotta wait to let them cool down...but then you can start to dunk them into
some chocolate or ad other decoration. (to be honest, I didn´t got the time for that yet)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen