Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015

Still alive!

Hey guys! Guess what? I am still alive and back online!
Honestly I have no idea what was wrong during the last couple days. No motivation. No creativity. No joyful exitement for projects or adventures. Horrible! So because of that I´ve decided to check out  for some days and some more. I am so sorry that I didn´t post for such a long time, right as it seemed that my posts were back on daily basis again. Well now I´ll try to get back to that. Hope you´ll forgive me.



As a big excuse you´ll get a bunch of posts during the next few days, starting today and I am going to make a little give away for you guys. So keep an eye open!


Now let us enjoy the time before Christmas (and afterwards) together again. Hope december was nice to you until today. Wish you a wonderful day. Feel hugged and don´t forget to be awesome today. xoxo


Well I´ve tried to make an inside native shooting...
That was one of photos which turned out quite good.
Yep, that´s my set up.
Anyway I found this awesome and beautiful necklace in my mom´s jewelerybox...and I love it! Mine now!


2 Kommentare:

  1. Good to know! I was checking ur Blog every Day ☺

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I am so sorry!
      But now I am back and I got some new ideas.
      Thanks for still following me!

      Löschen