Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

Christmas movies

Next week it´s finally christmas! I can hardly wait anymore and I´m looking so forward to the christmastree, the lights, the presents, this moment when the family sits together and sings christmassongs, while the only lights in the room are the candles on the tree.  And now with christmas that close I wanted to give you my favorite christmas movies again. Even if you have to spent Christmas eve by yourself, you can still get some of these movies, make a delicious dinner for yourself and just enjoy a calm and nice evening. Or meet others, who would be alone to and make a small Christmas party somewhere. It is up to you and both can be really fun. So here we go, I hope you like some of my favorites. Enjoy and feel hugged. Xoxo

What´s your favorite christmas movie?




Frozen and rise of the guardians.
Cool runnings and home alone.
Hugo Cabret and Penelope.
Elf and the Grinch.
Die hard and nightmare before Christmas.

2 Kommentare: