Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2015

Knitting and tea

Hey guys! Well I left very early today and got on the train to Carinthia. Arrived here around lunch and made some crafting for my grandma. For the rest of the day I decided to chill, drink tea and knit. Of cause I´ve made only some little shots for you (missed the awesome opportunities during the train journey because my camera went out of batteries). So hope you had a nice day. Feel hugged. xoxo

What do you like to do during the Christmas time, when you are terribly lazy (like me today)?



Almost finished another beanie.
Tried out some new tea today.
Just had to show those nice stars my grandma made.
And yes, I am proud of my nails right now...


2 Kommentare:

  1. The nails are awesome! And i like watching Frozen 😆

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh thank you! Haha I should have known it^^
      Well have to admit that I was watching Frozen more than once in the last couple days.

      Löschen